Salary/hourly rate: £DOE – Freelance or part-time contract
We are looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator to join our quickly growing team, initially on a freelance or part-time contract basis, for around a minimum of 3 months.
Based in Nailsea, just outside Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing marketing solutions to firms in consultancy, healthcare, motorsports, and industrial firms, as well as start-ups.
The successful candidate will report to a Managing Partner, working with the Marketing and Design Assistant to help in the delivery of marketing and design projects. You will communicate with clients and partner firms to ensure effective design and delivery of project plans.
You must be available to work on site at our studio, and be prepared to travel around the local area as and when required (expenses paid).
Training will be provided in areas such as simple website updates.
The role will include:
- Project planning and management
- Proposal writing
- Managing new enquiries and workflow plans
- Scheduling and composing social media posts
- Scheduling meetings
- Liaising with clients and assisting with managing their account
- Meeting clients on site
- Conducting small market research projects
Who should apply?
We are looking for a highly organised person with excellent project management skills, with a keen eye for detail. You should possess excellent people skills and enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work.
Key knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of marketing management processes
- Skills with an Apple Mac and knowledge of design software/processes (Adobe Creative Suite) desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project/client management skills
- Great telephone manner
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Experience with editing WordPress websites desirable
The successful candidate will ideally have, or be working towards, a Degree in Marketing or similar, with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No agencies, thank you.