Starting date: ASAP | Expires: 25/02/2019 | Salary: Negotiable | Location: Nailsea, Bristol
***This position is no longer open. Please check our Careers page or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new openings.
Squarebird are delighted to be recruiting for a full-time Digital Marketing Accounts Manager to help support our list of growing clients.
Based in a quirky studio in Nailsea, just outside of Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing digital and marketing solutions to organisations in a vast range of industries.
The successful candidate will become a key part of our team, reporting directly to the Managing Partners and working with the SEO, Design and Web Development team to implement marketing plans and strategies.
As a Digital Marketing Accounts Manager for Squarebird, you will be responsible for:
- Client management and implementing digital marketing plans
- Being the main point of contact for a number of retained clients
- Growing accounts through successful campaigns
- Leading on new and existing projects
- Quoting on new projects
- Supporting our team with content creation
- Implementing SEO plans and supporting SEO management
- Managing client’s social media channels
- Marketing planning and implementing strategies
- Implementing PPC campaigns
Why work for Squarebird?
Well, where do we start… At our office bar perhaps? Or patting our office dog Opie on the head?
We are a young and vibrant team, and one of the fasting growing digital agencies in Bristol. We promote a ‘laugh and graft’ atmosphere; work should be fun whilst getting it done! We regularly go out as a team, with our next social event (food followed by Escape the Room and a few drinks… If you escape of course…) scheduled for early March!
Other things that make us cool include an annual Christmas closure, training and progression opportunities, company pension scheme, Christmas bonuses and full use of the office bar!
Key knowledge and skills
- Able to use an Apple Mac (Essential)
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Understanding of SEO (Essential)
- Good planning skills (Essential)
- Experience of creating and implementing marketing plans (Essential)
- Confident on the phone and managing clients (Essential)
- Experience in management of social platforms (Essential)
- Knowledge of editing WordPress websites (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a digital agency or within a digital role (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving licence and ability to travel to visit clients (Essential)
The nitty gritty…
Holiday – 22 days plus bank holidays
Hours – Full time, 9 to 5 (with occasional weekend work)
Pay – Negotiable DOE
Equipment Provided – Apple Macbook Pro
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration. Good luck!