New Vacancy: Junior Graphic Designer
Salary: £17-20k DOE | Expires: 25/02/2021 | Location: Nailsea, Bristol
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our fast growing team, initially on a 3 month contract with the potential for joining the company full time.
Based in Nailsea, just outside Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing marketing solutions to firms in consultancy, healthcare, motorsports, and manufacturing, as well as start-ups.
The successful candidate will become a key part of our team, reporting to the Lead Designer, working on client projects and Squarebird’s own marketing communications.
The role will include:
- Graphic design (designing for both print and web)
- Production of both digital and print assets for a range of different companies
- Editing images and simple video content
- Account management
- Assisting with basic website developments
- Liaising with clients and assisting with managing their account
- Liaising with partner organisations and suppliers
Who should apply?
We are looking for a person with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn, who possesses excellent people and project management skills. You should enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work.
Key knowledge and skills
- Able to use an Apple Mac and skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative project management skills
- Knowledge of creating and editing WordPress websites desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident on the phone and managing clients
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Graphic Design or similar with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Good luck!
No agencies, thank you.