Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker
Salary: £16-20k DOE | Expires: 19/06/2019 | Location: Nailsea, Bristol
Full-time contract | Immediate Start Available!
We are looking for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker to join our fast growing team.
Based in Nailsea, just outside Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing marketing solutions to firms in consultancy, healthcare, motorsports, and manufacturing, as well as start-ups.
The successful candidate will become a key part of our team, reporting directly to the Partners, helping with the delivery of a major contract, as well as other client projects and Squarebird’s own marketing communications.
The role will include:
- Graphic design (designing for both print and web)
- Management and design of 9 monthly publications
- Production of both digital and print adverts for a range of different companies
- Account management
- Assisting with basic website developments
- Liaising with clients and assisting with managing their account
- Liaising with partner organisations and suppliers
Who should apply?
We are looking for a person with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn, who possesses excellent people and project management skills. You should enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work.
Key knowledge and skills
- Creative project management skills
- Knowledge of creating and editing WordPress websites desirable
- Able to use an Apple Mac and skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident on the phone and managing clients
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Graphic Design or similar with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration. Good luck!