New Vacancy: Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: £26-30k DOE | Expires: 16/07/2021 | Location: Nailsea, Bristol
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our fast growing team.
Based in Nailsea, just outside Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing marketing solutions to firms in consultancy, healthcare, motorsports, and manufacturing, as well as start-ups.
The successful candidate will become a key part of our team and senior team, reporting to the Managing Partners.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising directly with the end client or client manager
- Supporting sales activity and building client relationships
- Management of the graphic design team
- Working on a range of graphic design projects for both print and web
- Production of both digital and print assets
- Assisting with basic website developments
- Liaising with partner organisations and suppliers
- Proactively working with the senior team to grow the graphic design arm of the business
Who should apply?
We are looking for a person with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn, who possesses excellent people and project management skills. You should enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work. We love a grafter, and this position would be perfect for someone with a desire for continuous personal and team development.
Key knowledge and skills
- Able to use an Apple Mac and skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative project management skills
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography and design skills
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practice for websites
- Experience in using Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in managing clients and building client relationships
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Graphic Design or similar with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English. We will also be looking for candidates with 3+ years experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration. Good luck!
We will be conducting intervews week commencing 19th July 2021 with a view to make an immediate appointment.
No agencies at this time, thank you.