Front End Web Developer – Apply Now
Starting date: ASAP | Full-Time Potential | Expires: 25/08/2021 | Salary: DOE / Negotiable | Location: Nailsea, Bristol
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join our fast growing team.
Based in Nailsea, just outside of Bristol, Squarebird works with clients of all sizes across the South West, providing web and marketing solutions to firms in consultancy, healthcare, motorsports, and industrial firms, as well as many local organisations and start-ups.
The successful candidate will become a key part of our team, working with the Development Team to help with the delivery of new client projects, website maintenance and updates.
The role will include:
- Assisting with website builds and developments (we use WordPress)
- Experience working with page builders
- Maintaining and updating existing websites
- Optimising websites for search engines (SEO)
- Occasionally editing simple videos and images
- Liaising with clients and assisting with managing their website
- Working with the design team to turn their concepts into live websites
Who should apply?
We are looking for a person who can help support our company through this important phase of growth, possessing great people skills and looking for great future progression prospects. You should enjoy the buzz and fast pace of a growing agency, bringing a sense of fun to work.
Key knowledge and skills
- Accomplished in WordPress development
- Extensive experience in HTML and CSS
- Exposure to working with MySQL
- Experience in migrating and on-boarding websites
- Comfortable using an Apple Mac
- Skills within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning skills
- Confident with managing clients, both on the phone and face-to-face
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
The successful candidate will be able to prove solid experience within the field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Front End Website Development using WordPress.
Why work for Squarebird?
Well, where do we start…
We are a young and vibrant team, and one of the fasting growing digital agencies in Bristol. We promote a ‘laugh and graft’ atmosphere; work should be fun whilst getting it done!
Other things that make us cool include an annual Christmas closure, training and progression opportunities, company pension scheme, Christmas bonuses and number of company social events!
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering email/letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
No agencies, thank you.